In 2021-2022, Accura law firm will build modern and innovative office surrounded by water channels, the metro and urban squares. Building will be located in Nordhavn, Copenhagen and designed by Danielsen Arkitekter. Office will comprise approx. 10,000 m2 on 5 floors. The choice of materials is inspired by the classic, modernist commercial buildings built in Copenhagen for almost 100 years.
During the construction phase, there will be a sharp focus on involving the local area in the form of e.g. the surrounding waterways and on developing creative, green and sustainable solutions. Facades will be cladded with white marble stone and edge zones of the building contribute to the urban life of the area. Also, coutyard facades elements will be cladded in anodised aliuminium.
KG Constructions works on this project includes design, production, transportation, project management, installation processes. The total scope of work will consist of 6681 m2 and include the following solutions:
– Main facade – special designed Schüco system with bay windows, stone cladding and sun blinds.
– Special designed ground floor unitised facades with Schüco system, completely prefabricated with stone cladding.
– Stick facades for entrance based on Schüco system, assembled on site. Straigth and bended areas.
– Unitised atrium facades based on special designed Schüco system, completely prefabricated with cladding, lamellas and sun blinds.
– Atrium stick facades with Schüco system, assembled on site. Straight, bended areas. Fireproof areas with Schüco system FW 50+FR60.
– Aluminium-glass doors based on Schüco system as well.
KG Constructions will start installation works on 8th of October, 2021.
Read more: https://accura.dk/en/accura-moves-to-new-office-building-in-2022/